Our AV solutions improve how people work individually and collaboratively in order to increase the productivity of their business.
Whether you’re looking for a tablet based system to control sources, displays, audio, lights and climate, or if it’s just a simple plug and play huddle space, with a single wall mount display, we can offer a host of options which will meet your requirements
We design AV solutions with simplicity in mind,
- AV solutions to meet every brief and budget
- Increase productivity by use of most suitable collaborative tools
- Disseminate organisational goals more effectively
- More flexible use of valuable space
Room Booking Systems
Room Booking Systems control meeting room use and consist of elegantly-designed panels that connect directly to diary systems such as MS Office 365. Users can reserve rooms easily from their mobile device, laptop or desktop. Local panels can be customized with the meeting options you need, and in your corporate livery and colours.
Multiple mounting choices are available for the touch panels, including on-wall, in-wall, as well as secure mounting to almost any flat surface, including glass or granite. A panel display outside the room shows current room status and availability. and bright red and green LEDs that make it easy to see if a room is occupied or available - even from down the hall.
- Book a meeting, anywhere, anytime.
- They are the easiest way to optimise your meeting room usage.
- Schedule meetings, invite attendees, order catering, cancel or amend quickly from within your calendar or mobile.
- Detailed reporting on how space is used helps you cut overhead cost, and increases workplace productivity
- They connect to a variety of popular calendar services and require no additional scheduling software or external processors. Right out of the box, the panels are ready to be customized.
Video conferencing allows you to hold meetings with several participants located in different places while seeing and talking to them in real time.
It comes in many formats, ranging from basic one to one webcam / laptop solutions, right through to cloud based multi-site, multi-user, high definition systems with voice recognition and delegate tracking technology. Your application and your needs will determine the best solution for your business.
- VC can substantially reduce travel costs and would be almost essential for businesses who have executives travelling across the world.
Keep in touch with your mobile workers, and facilitate home working.
Organise meetings at shorter notice and hold meetings more frequently
Humanise your meetings, and show objects, spreadsheets drawings and schematics
Digital signage is gradually replacing traditional point-of-sale and advertising spaces, and offers stand-out messaging for a variety of business needs.
It has revolutionised the way messages and advertisements are displayed by using dynamic, vibrant media and multi-layered messaging, videos, audio, ticker tape, animations etc etc.
Signage systems comprise one or more displays where the content is designed, formatted, controlled and managed centrally. Content can be sent to one or all displays, or each individual display can have its own content. The displays can be anywhere in the world.
- Raises brand awareness, messaging and advertising to employees, targeted markets and the general public
- Your messages are seen by more people.
- The use of audio, video and interactive touch displays promotes higher engagement levels with target markets.
- Effortlessly display very flexible signs, unlimited signs from one unit, free from restrictions of older non-digital options.
- Quickly update sign content with minimal delay – whether it’s one sign or many locations at once.
- Display different content based on the time of day, day of the week or local events.
- Custom-built intuitive interfaces can be used for all control functions
- Everyone can control anything, anywhere
- No more coffee tables full of remotes
- No unsightly cable connections to your Sky receiver or TV
- Effortless control of all your technology
- Set pre-programmed device operation (lights, TV’s, blinds etc) to simulate house / room occupation
- One button arming, part-arming or disarming of your intruder system
- Individual lighting scenes at the touch of a button
Video walls are created by combining several smaller individual screens together to form one large display and almost any screen size or configuration imaginable can be created in this way. They produce a large viewable image which may easily be seen in storefront windows and other brightly lit indoor and outdoor environments.
There are two different technologies used to produce the displays (LCD and LED) and the selection of the correct technology for any given application is essential. With far greater processing power than a single display, video walls can deliver far more versatile displays.
- Bigger, more flexible and with higher resolutions than traditional large format display
Less susceptible to being “washed out” by ambient light
Display single large image, or multiple sources simultaneously
Highly reliable by being built to higher specifications and from more robust components
Lower life cycle cost
Can be made interactive
Lighting control has applications in many sectors, and provides the right amount of light where and when it is needed.
In commercial buildings, lighting can account for up to 20% of a building’s electricity use, and control of lighting can reduce energy costs, and also play a significant role in providing a safe, comfortable environment.
In retail, lighting plays a key role in highlighting products and creating the right ambience for customers.
In residential systems, a room may have multiple scenes pre-set, each one created for different activities in the room.
- significant energy cost reduction
- longer lamp life
- convenience and comfort
- comfort and well-being
- multiple room presets, depending on room activity
- automatic lighting / blinds control based on solar time schedules
- wireless systems minimise disruption to refurbishment projects
- control from a single user interface device.
In a domestic environment, audio systems range from home cinema systems which provide surround sound in theatres and cinema rooms, to wireless music systems operating across an entire property.
Commercial systems vary from simple two speaker systems driven from in-wall amplifiers, to multi-room, multi-zone systems for auditoriums and large meeting rooms. They also include paging, background music and voice evacuation.
Our service includes audio system design, cabling & infrastructure, radio systems & frequency planning. Whatever your requirements, we can design an audio system that will work for your environment.
- Creative an immersive audio experience
- Enhance listening and learning environments for educational applications
- Create a memorable atmosphere for retail and leisure applications.
- No limit to number of speakers on commercial systems
- Complete control of audio ambience at different times
- Improve customer retention rates
- Music is shown to improve sales in retail outlets and restaurants, and improve customer retention rates
- Background music shown to improve employee productivity and morale
We design, supply, install and maintain CCTV systems, for application in a variety of sectors including domestic, retail, educational, commercial and industrial.
Over the past decade, CCTV has been transformed by the introduction of digital technology. Gone are the days or grainy, black and white images where barely anything can be seen. Increased resolution, truer colour palette, and sophisticated recording and data compression techniques make a wide range of high-end capabilities available at vastly reduced costs
Our CCTV systems can accommodate as many high resolution cameras as you require, so you can keep an eye on your property or your business all day, every day.
- Reduced Insurance Premiums
- Peace of Mind
- Proven to deter crime
- Variety of camera resolutions available which are better than 4 k ultra high definition, allowing zooming in without loss of image clarity
- Multiple location monitoring from central point
- Monitoring in Hazardous Areas
- Can improve productivity and attendance in some applications